Get all your information on Olivia's upcoming Edinburgh to Dublin Luxury Cruise.
2024 EDINBURGH TO DUBLIN LUXURY CRUISE
|START DATE||END DATE||FEE|
|Cancellation 365 days or more prior to trip date||
||6/28/23||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation 0-364 days prior to trip date||6/29/23||6/27/24||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
To help you get ready for your next vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on the elegant Windstar all-suite motor yacht Star Legend
- All meals onboard the ship’s restaurants featuring gourmet fare, including 24-hour room service
- Complimentary non-alcohol soft beverages including bottled water and specialty coffees
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use of all water sports equipment
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming
- Personalized Team Olivia assistance throughout
Local guide: half day—$5 / full day—$10
Bus driver: half day—$2-$4 / full day—$4-$6
This trip requires good to moderate mobility, as many of the ports of call offer excursions with a lot of walking over uneven surfaces such as cobblestone, rocky paths, up and down hills and stairs. There are elevators on board the ship. In anchored ports of call, you will be required to go up and down stairs to reach the tender boat platform to disembark the ship. If you have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.