Each traveler will select their preferred, fully included package:
Fill your days with scuba dives, compliment your scuba diving with blissful spa sessions, or put relaxation front and center with a full spa experience
YOUR SPA EXPERIENCE
Relax and rejuvenate aboard with Scubaspa's Asian-style spa, the perfect place to decompress and unwind. The largest of its kind in the Maldives, the spa spans two decks of luxurious peace and tranquility, with four treatment rooms, a private open-air meditation/massage space, and a shaded lounge. You will enjoy Asian therapies, couples' treatments, and holistic sessions
Services include, but are not limited to: Swedish, Balinese, Thai, Filipino, Hilot, Shiatsu, Ayurvedic, Hawaiian, Lomi Lomi, Warm bamboo, lava shell, and hot stone therapies.
For more information on spa services including prices, click here.
SCUBA DIVING IN THE MALDIVES
Brimming with biodiversity and home to marine creatures large and small, the Maldives are a world-renowned diving and snorkeling destination. Crystal-clear waters with consistent temperatures between 26˚ and 29˚C (78˚ and 84˚F) make this archipelago a year-round paradise for underwater explorers.
Experienced divers come here for thrilling channel dives, where they can see a variety of pelagic life. Beginners get an awe-inspiring introduction to the underwater world with pinnacle and wall dives. Regardless of skill level, divers will find themselves face-to-face with aquatic species of all sizes and types, plus big schools of fish and fascinating corals.
Scuba Diving Requirements
- Certified divers must bring their diving licenses and logs.
- A diving computer is mandatory while diving in the Maldives.
- Advanced dive certifications are required to participate in night and deep dives. If guests wish to upgrade their level, advanced courses are available for extra charge onboard.
- All divers will need to sign a medical self-declaration form and purchase scuba diving insurance coverage, such as DAN (Dive Accident Insurance). DAN insurance can also be purchased onboard for $30 to cover the duration of the trip (price subject to change)."
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions and/or will be taking any medication while on holiday, please review the attached medical form. If you answer “yes” to one or more questions of the medical statement, you will need to provide a medical certificate from a doctor in order to dive:
Download Medical Statement
Scuba Diving Gear
It is advisable to bring your own equipment, but not necessary. A diving computer is mandatory while diving in the Maldives. All necessary equipment is available for rent onboard. Included Equipment: fins, mask, snorkel, weights, weight belts, reef hooks, and standard 12L tanks. For more information on scuba diving including prices of rental equipment, click here.
Maximum Dive Depth
Maldivian dive regulations limit dives to a maximum of 30 meters (98 feet) without exception.