2024 TURKS & CAICOS RESORT
|START DATE||END DATE||CANCEL PENALTY|
|Cancellation 365 days or more prior to trip date||12/1/2023||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation 0-364 days prior to trip date||12/2/2023||11/30/2024||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
A visa is not required for US travelers. All other travelers should check with their local consulate to determine what travel documents are required.
To help you get ready for your next vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights at the all-inclusive Club Med Turkoise
- Olivia signature daily programing and nightly entertainment
- Team Olivia assistance throughout
- Round-trip airport transfers with meet-and-greet service from Providenciales (PLS) International Airport
- Gourmet food and drink from the resort’s two restaurants: charming Grace Bay, serving plated international cuisine, and Sharkies Grill & Beach Bar, serving drinks and grilled favorites on a shady beach terrace
- Libations at two additional bars: Blue Coral, offering all-day refreshments, pre-dinner cocktails, and after-hour festivities at its poolside location with beach view, and the Grapevine wine cellar (added charge)
- Infinity swimming pool, featuring a sunken living room plus in-water and poolside lounges
- Access to a wide array of exciting land and water sports—including basketball, beach volleyball, cardio equipment, volley-polo, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling, sailing, tennis, pickleball, yoga, Zumba, flying trapeze and other circus activities, and Club Med fitness classes
- Scuba diving for an additional charge
- Exciting excursions such as sunset cruises, snorkel excursions, kite boarding, bicycle tours, and jet skiing for an additional charge
- Spa services, including on-beach massage, for an additional charge
- One king or two twin beds, air-conditioning, mini-fridge, bathroom with separate toilet, toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion), USB plugs, basic wifi, TV, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, tea kettle, in-room safe
- Cleaning on demand, luggage service, and (for an extra charge) laundry service
- Electric outlet voltage: 100-127 V (socket type B—US-type three-prong)
- A furnished balcony, mini-fridge refreshed daily with soft drinks, beach towel, bathrobe, slippers
This trip requires a good level of mobility, as some the resort is spread out with rooms sometimes being a distance from, activities, the main lobby, restaurants, and the beach. Excursions with varying activity levels are offered. If you do have limited mobility, it’s recommended that you travel with someone who can assist you.