Get all your information on Olivia's upcoming Tahiti Luxury Cruise.
2024 TAHITI LUXURY CRUISE
|START DATE||END DATE||FEE|
|Cancellation 365 days or more prior to trip date||
||9/6/23||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation 0-364 days prior to trip date||9/7/23||9/5/24||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
To help you get ready for your next vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
- Olivia will offer an optional Pre-Cruise Day-Room package in Papeete, Tahiti. Details will be announced approximately 8 months prior to the cruise. For details, please see the Vacations Stretchers tab for this trip.
- There is luggage storage at the Papeete Airport which is open from 6 am-2 pm and 1:30 pm-11:30 pm. Or you may drop your luggage at the cruise ship pier any time after 10 am.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on the elegant Windstar all-suite motor yacht Star Breeze
- All meals onboard the ship’s restaurants featuring gourmet fare, including 24-hour room service
- Complimentary non-alcohol soft beverages including bottled water and specialty coffees
- Welcome cocktails at reception
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Unlimited use of all water sports equipment
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming
- Personalized Team Olivia assistance throughout
Local guide: half day—$5 / full day—$10
Bus driver: half day—$2-$4 / full day—$4-$6
This trip requires a moderate level of mobility including walking on rocky, sandy, or uneven terrain, gentle hiking uphill, and getting in and out of tenders (smaller boats) on steep stairwells from the ship and beaches on shore. If you have limited mobility that requires assistance to move about the ship or go on any of the excursions you decide to take, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.