Get all your information on Olivia's upcoming Untamed Patagonia: A Chilean Eco Adventure.
Tierra Patagonia: Health & Safety Protocols
Tierra Hotels: Update on COVID-19
With international travel resuming, we’ve provided an easy tool to allow you to check the latest requirements and provisions for your travel plans. For specific entry requirements to your chosen destination, simply click on your arrival country under "Where to?" and enter your travel dates.
Untamed Patagonia: A Chilean Eco Adventure
|START DATE||END DATE||CANCEL PENALTY|
|Cancellation 365 days or more prior to trip date||3/16/2021||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation 0-364 days prior to trip date||3/17/2021||3/16/2022||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
To help you get ready for your vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
- Accommodations for 7 days/6 nights at the all-inclusive Tierra Patagonia resort
- All meals at the all-inclusive restaurant featuring modern Patagonian cuisine
- All beverages at the all-inclusive bar featuring cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks (premium wines, champagnes, liquors, and beers are an extra charge)
- One full-day excursion or two half-day excursions are included daily. Enjoy biking, hiking, or horseback riding
- Beautifully appointed rooms filled with locally inspired furnishings, Austral Organics toiletries, soaking bathtub, rain shower, central heating, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, telephone, safe deposit box, and turndown service
- Heated indoor pool with hydro-massage and water jets, outdoor whirlpool tub, dry sauna, steam room, and soothing relaxation spaces
- Round-trip transfers from / to Punta Arenas, El Calafate,or Puerto Natales airports
- Wifi included throughout the resort
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
The Torres del Paine Massif’s silhouette serves as a backdrop for the Uma Spa at the Tierra Patagonia resort hotel. The highlight of Uma Spa is the heated, indoor pool, complete with hydro-massage and water jets, all encased in a glass-paneled sanctuary, offering views of the wild surroundings. It’s not unusual to spot Patagonian wildlife from here either. The spa circuit incorporates various temperatures and spaces for relaxation or to revitalize, including a pool, steam room, and soothing relaxation spaces. Outside, the open-air whirlpool tub offers the chance to soak in warm waters, while taking in views of Torres Del Paine and perhaps even spotting a guanaco or ñandú which has wandered up to the lodge. Enter a zen-like state in the treatment rooms, with aromatherapy oils, peaceful sounds and soft lighting. The wellness space includes a yoga studio and relaxation room clad in warm, locally sourced wood and stone, while treatments and therapies use all-natural ingredients. Take your pick from an extensive list of facials, massages, body wraps, scrubs and alternative therapies, designed to open up your ‘prana’, or ‘life force’, promoting positive thoughts and wellbeing.
Relax and reflect on your day around the fire with a locally crafted cocktail or a glass of Chilean wine while taking in the views of the famous Torres del Paine Towers. The lounge is also a perfect place to get to know and connect with your fellow Olivians!
Having spent the day exploring the rugged wilderness of Patagonia, there is no feeling quite like returning home to a warm meal, great service and a top-notch view to match. This Patagonian cuisine is an irresistible mix of hearty stews, slow-cooked soups and tasty dishes, sourced from the nearby estancias surrounding the lodge. The contemporary approach to both cooking techniques and the ingredients used result in a broad, varied menu suitable for all tastes, preferences and diets. The onsite chef prides himself on serving up sophisticated dishes, akin to those found in top-notch city center restaurants which, in this entirely remote location, is all the more indulgent.
- Austral Organics toiletries
- Rain shower
- Central heating
- Safe deposit box
- Uma filtered water
- Wifi in sleeping rooms, and throughout the resort
This trip requires a moderate to high level of mobility, as the hotel has no elevators and is spread out so all of the rooms have a view. Wheelchairs and scooters cannot be accommodated in the vans used on excursions as they do not have lifts or places to store them. The excursions themselves are quite physical with offerings like hiking, biking, horseback riding, etc. However, there are a few scenic drives and walks that are considered 'easy.' If you do have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.