Get all your information on Olivia's upcoming Magical India Luxury Adventure.
2022 MAGICAL INDIA LUXURY ADVENTURE
|START DATE||END DATE||CANCEL PENALTY|
||$1,000 per person|
|Cancellation Fee 365+ days prior to trip date||
||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation Fee 0-364 days prior to trip date
||10/15/2022||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
Celebrations – Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honeymoons and more
If you prefer a service to handle your visa, we recommend www.genvisa.com/ to assist with the visa process. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please check with both your country’s consulate and the consulates of the countries we will be visiting to make sure have all documentation you need to go on this trip.
To help you get ready for your next vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
- Accommodations for 9 days and 8 nights in the finest hotels
- Meet and greet at airport and transfer to hotel on program start date (October 15, 2022)
- Private day-use rooms on the day of departure (October 23, 2022)
- All meals as outlined in itinerary, including bottled water and coffee/tea
- Flight from Udaipur to Delhi on October 23, 2022
- Special enhancements as outlined in your itinerary
- All porterage throughout tour
- Gratuities to your Micato Tour Manager, Micato Guide/s and hotel staff
- All current taxes (subject to change)
- All entrance fees and camera fees at destinations
- Micato hospitality staff at every city for assistance
- Deluxe air-conditioned Volvo coaches equipped with:
- Ice chests of complimentary beverages
- Choice of magazines and reading materials
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Check out our Olivia travel FAQ , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 800-631-6277 (inside the U.S. & Canada) or 415-962-5700 (Outside the U.S. & Canada) and select option 2
This trip does require a moderate level of mobility, as you must be able to walk from 1-5 miles a day without assistance, climb uneven stairs and some uphill terrain to reach palaces and temples, and uneven and rocky terrain, step over high thresholds, and the ability to get in and out of vehicles that require big steps. Most Indian sites and monuments are rated at moderate difficulty or higher. There is usually little to no assistance for the disabled/handicapped traveler. Your guide can usually let you know at the start of the day what to expect in terms of the number of steps/stairs and amount of walking required.
Wheelchairs and scooters cannot be accommodated on this trip. If you do have limited mobility that requires assistance, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you, and you may not be able to fully participate in all the activities.