Get all your information on Olivia's upcoming African Safari Adventure.
2022 African Safari Adventure
|START DATE||END DATE||CANCEL PENALTY|
|Cancellation Fee 365 days or more prior to trip date||11/13/2021||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation Fee 0-364 days prior to trip date||11/14/2021||11/13/2022||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
To help you get ready for your vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
- Accommodations for 10 days/9 nights in the finest hotels, lodges, and tent camps
- Airport group arrival transfer and departure transfers on days of program (November 13 and 22) with personal VIP “Meet and Greet” upon arrival at your gate and assistance through immigrations at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Private day-use rooms on the day of departure, November 22
- All meals Nov. 14-22
- Water, soft drinks, coffee, and tea at all meals
- Local beer and wine included at lunch and dinner at the Ngorongoro Crater Sopa Lodge and Mara Safari Club in Maasai Mara
- All alcohol included at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
- $50 laundry credit at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
- Special enhancements:
- Meet a Maasai elder
- Visit to the Giraffe Center
- Visit to the Dame Daphne Sheldrick’s Wildlife Foundation in Nairobi (as seen on ”Oprah”)
- View elephant feeding
- Lunch and shopping after visit to Elephant Orphanage
- Option to visit and participate in an AmericaShare project, Mukuru slums
- Safari briefing conducted by your Micato Safari Director
- Three flights with all transfers and safaris to enhance your comfort and minimize lengthy drives:
- Scheduled flight from Nairobi to Lake Manyara, via Arusha
- Private charter flight from the Serengeti to Maasai Mara
- Scheduled flight from the Maasai Mara to Nairobi
- On safari, we will seat a maximum of 6 guests in our 9-passenger vehicles guaranteeing a window seat and access to pop-up roof hatch for each guest
- Each vehicle is equipped with ice chests with complementary beverages, binoculars, and safari library with wildlife books
- Services of the Flying Doctors’ Society, an emergency airborne medical unit
- An authentic safari hat and wooden animal necklace as a welcome gift
- An Olivia safari vest (be sure and let us know your size)
- All entrance fees to parks (fees subject to increase)
- Government taxes, VAT, and service charges for accommodations and included meals
- All porterage throughout
- All gratuities, including the Driver Guides and Safari Director
- Micato’s concierge service at all hotels
- Hospitality Desk, fully staffed throughout the day in Nairobi and on safari
- Olivia representative to accompany the group.
This trip does require a moderate level of mobility, including longer walks to accommodations, stairs and some uphill terrain to reach rooms/platform tents and staging areas for vehicles and airplanes, walking on rocky/uneven terrain, and the ability to get in and out of vehicles that require big steps. We regret that wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this terrain. All guests must be ambulatory and able to walk up and down stairs, walk long distances from ¼ mile and up to 1 mile without assistance. If you do have limited mobility that requires assistance, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you. Please contact us with any questions.