2022 AMSTERDAM TO LUXEMBOURG RIVERBOAT
|START DATE||END DATE||CANCEL PENALTY|
|Cancellation Fee 365 days or more prior to trip date||9/27/2021||50% of trip cost|
|Cancellation Fee 0-364 days prior to trip date||9/28/2021||9/27/2022||100% of trip cost (no refund)|
Celebrations–Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honeymoons, and more
To help you get ready for your next vacation, we’ve partnered with New Headings to create Olivia Travel Gear, our own online gear and apparel store, featuring items from leading brands, including Craghoppers, Patagonia, Teva, Outdoor Research, and Eagle Creek. Visit olivia.newheadings.com for more information!
Getting to your Ship
- All accommodations for 8 days/7 nights onboard Avalon's ms Artistry II, one of the finest riverboats on the Rhine
- All meals while on board
- Champagne at breakfast daily
- Beer, wine, and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea, and juices during all meals
- Filtered drinking water available to fill your own reusable water bottle
- Olivia signature entertainment and programming
- Local entertainment
- Included sightseeing tours in each port
- Group transfer from the ship to the Luxembourg Airport for flights after 10 am
- Gratuities to ship crew & Avalon Cruise Director
- Olivia Staff assistance throughout
This trip requires some mobility without the use of a wheelchair or scooter, as most of the tours are walking tours for up to 3 hours, which may include walking on cobblestone streets and stairs. A ‘Gentle Walkers’ group is offered on most included walking tours, which accommodates those needing a little extra time and sometimes offers a shortened version of a tour, designed to encounter as few stairs as possible.
If you are bringing a portable wheelchair or collapsible travel scooter, you must be able to collapse it and store it in your cabin. It cannot be used to get around the ship, only while off the ship on tours that are wheelchair/scooter accessible. On tours, the usefulness of a portable wheelchair or scooter may be limited because we will be navigating cobblestone streets with hard curbs (no curb cutouts) and stairs.
If you have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.