We’re going to Patagonia—Tierra Resort’s ALL-INCLUSIVE Adventure & Spa Hotel! Emerging beside craggy mountains and the glistening Lake Sarmiento in Torres del Paine National Park, Tierra Patagonia’s architecture
is beautifully integrated with the landscape, blending into the magnificence of the region. Here in this untamed part of the world, what you see at this adventure spa hotel is emerald lakes, fantastic mountain ranges and abundant wildlife. Relaxation and pampering await you after a day of exploring. The Uma Spa restores your mind, body and soul, as do the warming fires and friendly service. Tierra Patagonia is a true home-away-from-home boutique lodge where adventure travel and luxury are combined.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
*Voted #1 Resort Hotel in Latin America – Travel & Leisure Magazine
*Voted #7 Resort Hotel in the World – Travel & Leisure Magazine
*Voted Best Remote Hotels – The T&C Travel 100
*Featured in National Geographic’s “Unique Lodges of the World”
- Accommodations for 7 days/6 nights at the all-inclusive Patagonia resort
- All meals at the all-inclusive restaurant featuring modern Patagonian cuisine
- All beverages at the all-inclusive bar featuring cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks (premium wines,
champagnes, liquors, and beers are an extra charge)
- One full-day excursion or two half-day excursions are included daily. Enjoy biking, hiking, or horseback riding
- Beautifully appointed rooms filled with locally inspired furnishings, Osmé Organic toiletries, soaking bathtub, rain shower, central heating, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, telephone, safe deposit box, and turndown service
- Heated indoor pool with hydro-massage and water jets, outdoor whirlpool tub, dry sauna, steam room, and
soothing relaxation spaces
- Round-trip transfers from / to Punta Arenas, El Calafate, and Puerto Natales
- Olivia staff assistance throughout
- Pamper yourself at the Uma Spa featuring relaxation areas and tranquil treatments (extra charge)
- Be adventurous with an optional excursion such as kayaking, fishing and sailing to the Grey Glacier (extra charge)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- International air
- Optional excursions
- Spa services
- Boutique purchases
- Medical attention
- Laundry services
- Other incidentals
ACTIVITY LEVEL:This trip requires good mobility, as the hotel has no elevators and is spread out so all of the rooms have a view. Wheelchairs and scooters cannot be accommodated in the vans that take you out on excursions as they do not have lifts or places to store them. The excursions themselves are quite physical with offerings like hiking, biking, horseback riding, etc. However, there are a few scenic drives and walks that are “easy”. If you do have limited mobility, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you.
In addition, due to the remote location of the Tierra Patagonia Adventure Spa Hotel, Olivia strongly recommends that you purchase travel insurance that includes medical coverage as well as emergency medical evacuation coverage. The nearest hospital is 4.5 hours away and the nearest medical facility is an hour away.
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!