Our first week at this gorgeous resort sold out in no time, so we’ve added a second week!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join 575 of your closest Olivia friends at the all-inclusive, newly refurbished, oceanfront
Club Med Turkoise. Nestled in beautiful Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales, one of the eight islands of the Turks and Caicos archipelago where white sand meets the most incredible turquoise waters, this resort offers a wide range of activities: beach volleyball, snorkeling, sailing, scuba diving…and the flying trapeze, among others! Just want to unplug and relax? Take some time for yourself on the resort’s beach—named best beach in the world by the 2018 TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice awards—or hang out with your Olivia friends around the gorgeous infinity pool or on the dance floor.
At the end of a delicious day spent soaking up music and great entertainment, slip away to your home away from home, a comfortable Caribbean-inspired retreat.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights at the all-inclusive Club Med Turkoise
- Olivia signature daily programing and nightly entertainment
- Olivia team assistance throughout
- Round-trip airport transfers with meet-and-greet service from Providenciales (PLS) International Airport
- Gourmet food and drink from the resort’s two restaurants: charming Grace Bay, serving international
cuisine buffet-style, and Sharkies Grill & Beach Bar, serving drinks and snacks on a shady beach terrace
- Libations at two additional bars: Blue Coral, offering all-day refreshments, pre-dinner cocktails, and afterhour festivities at its poolside location with beach view, and the Grapevine wine cellar (added charge)
- A fabulous infinity swimming pool, featuring a sunken living room plus in-water and poolside lounges
- Access to a wide array of exciting land and water sports—including basketball, beach volleyball, softball,
football, cardio equipment, hockey, volley-polo, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling,
sailing, tennis, yoga, Zumba, flying trapeze and other circus activities, and Club Med fitness classes
- Access to scuba diving, golfing, and horseback riding for an additional charge
- Access to exciting excursions such as sunset cruises, snorkel excursions, kite boarding, bicycle tours,
and jet skiing for an additional charge
- Access to spa services, including on-beach massage, for an additional charge
- Comfortable guest rooms with views of the lush resort grounds. Superior room amenities include:
- One king or two twin beds
- Toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)
- Hair dryer and magnifying mirror
- Telephone, basic Wi-Fi, and television
- In-room safe deposit box
- Refrigerator and tea kettle
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning on demand, luggage service, and (for an extra charge) laundry service
- Electric outlet voltage: 100-127 V (socket type B—US-type three-prong)
- Deluxe rooms include these additional amenities:
- A furnished balcony
- Minibar refreshed daily with non-alcoholic beverages
- Music system and radio with Bluetooth speakers
- Beach towel, bathrobe, and slippers for use at the resort
- Keiji toiletries
- Turndown service
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please Click here
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!