Immerse yourself in the color and magic of India! We’ll be partnering with local experts Micato, who have helped us curate a journey that will revel in many of India’s most compelling splendors. You’ll visit the Humayun’s Tomb in New Delhi and take a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi. Enjoy the play of light and color on the Taj Mahal at both sunrise and sunset. Meet local artisans and visit local markets and bazaars in Agra. Marvel at vast royal residences and get a taste of traditional arts in Jaipur. Take a serene boat ride in Udaipur and be dazzled by the impressive City Palace.
For more information about your accommodations, click here.
- Accommodations for 9-days and 8-nights at the finest hotels
- Meet and greet at airport and transfer to hotel on program start date (October 17)
- Private day-use rooms on the day of departure (October 25)
- All meals as outlined in your itinerary, including bottled water and coffee/tea
- Flight from Udaipur to Delhi on October 25
- Deluxe air-conditioned Volvo coaches equipped with:
- Ice chests of complimentary beverages
- Choice of magazines and reading materials
- Special enhancements as outlined in your itinerary
- All porterage throughout tour
- Gratuities to your Micato Tour Manager, Micato Guides and hotel staff (covered in NDAs)
- All current taxes (subject to change)
- All entrance fees and camera fees at destinations
- Micato hospitality staff at every city for assistance
- Olivia Staff assistance throughout the tour
ACTIVITY LEVEL: These trips do require a certain level of mobility, including stairs and some uphill terrain to reach palaces and temples, sometimes walking on rocky, and uneven terrain, and the ability to get in and out of vehicles that require big steps. Most Indian sites and monuments are rated at moderate difficulty or higher. There is usually little to no assistance for the disabled/handicapped traveler. Thresholds are usually raised and there are many uneven steps and pathways. Your guide can usually let you know at the start of the day what to expect in terms of the number of steps/stairs and amount of walking required.
We regret that wheel chairs cannot be accommodated on this trip. All guests must be ambulatory and able to walk long distances from 1 mile to up to 3 to 5 miles in a day without assistance. If you do have limited mobility that requires assistance, you are required to travel with someone who can assist you, and you may not be able to fully participate in all the activities.
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
PRE-VACATION STRETCHERS: Delhi
Olivia will offer 1- and 2-night Hotel Vacation Stretchers in Delhi prior to the trip. We will announce this program approximately 9–11 months before the trip.
POST-VACATION STRETCHER: Spiritual Varanasi: October 26-28, 2020
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 - Destination Overnight in Dehli
- Monday, October 26, 2020 - Fly to Varanasi
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - Varanasi
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - Fly to Dehli / Depart
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!