Join 1,275 of your closest Olivia friends at the ALL NEW, ALL-INCLUSIVE Hard Rock Hotel
Cabo, located on the shores of the famed vacation hot spot where the Sea of Cortez meets the
Pacific Ocean, the desert melts into the sea, and the sky is beautifully illuminated at sunset.
Enjoy five pools, eight dining venues, luxurious accommodations, and more! Outside the resort,
experience world-class golf courses, some of the best sportfishing (it’s the marlin capital of the world), exotic bird watching, and tours to the famous rock formation El Arco. Cabo is known for its perfect weather, year ‘round. With a free $1,800 per room at-resort credit, indulge in a soothing massage (including outdoor couples’ massages), invigorating body treatments and wraps, or that long-overdue mani/pedi. You can also use this credit for spa treatments, high end wines, tequila and wine tastings, photo packages, and even a romantic dinner on the beach with that special someone.
You’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations for eight days and seven nights, five pools, eight dining venues, four bars (featuring top-shelf liquor, beer wine, and soft drinks), personalized beach and pool service, round-trip airport transfers, and more! Outside the resort you can experience world-class golf courses (designed by Davis Love III and Tiger Woods), some of the best sport-fishing (the marlin capital of the world), exotic birdwatching, ATV rides, sunset sails, snorkeling tours to the famous “El Arco” and perfect weather all year round. Los Cabos is home to the Sea of Cortez, one of the richest bodies of water on the entire planet. It’s also the perfect place for breathtaking photo ops and sunset selfies.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights at the all-inclusive oceanfront Hard Rock Hotel Cabo
- All meals at eight dining venues: Frida (Mexican), Toro (steakhouse), Ciao (Italian), The Market (international buffet), Ipanema (Brazilian rodizio), Zen (sushi and teppanyaki), Pizzeto (brick-oven style pizza), and Cafetto (coffee shop)
- All beverages at five bars (including a swim-up bar), featuring top-shelf alcohol, beer, wine, soft drinks, and personalized beach and pool service
- Luxurious room accommodations featuring plush Sleep Like a Rock bedding, RockSpa bath products, flatscreen HDTV with plug-and-play technology, minibar (stocked with sodas, bottled water, juice and domestic beer), liquor dispenser, Bluetooth-enabled wireless alarm clock radio, complimentary streaming music channels, 24-hour room service, turndown service, Rock Om in-room on-demand yoga videos, double hydro spa tub in every room, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron/ironing board, coffee maker, bathrobes, and slippers
- Access to a wide menu of exciting land sports, including beach volleyball, beach soccer, tennis, and basketball, and access to the Body Rock Fitness Center and the Bowling Alley
- Wireless internet and long-distance telephone calls to the US and Canada
- Round-trip airport transfers from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
- Olivia’s signature programming, entertainment, and staffing throughout
- Pamper yourself at the RockSpa and Beauty Salon, featuring 27 treatment rooms (extra charge)
- Be adventurous with optional tours, such as snorkeling from a catamaran, ATVs, a canopy adventure, sunset
sailing, sportfishing, tequila tasting, a Los Arcos snorkeling tour, and so much more (extra charge; tours are
exclusive to Olivia guests and organized by our preferred tour operators)
- Enjoy a round of golf at two world-class golf courses designed by Davis Love III and Tiger Woods (extra
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!