Sleigh bells ringing, beautiful lights glistening on pristine snow, mulled wine for your drinking and holiday music
and singing...these are a few of the favorite things you will experience on this beautiful winter wonderland river
cruise. For the second time, we are providing an experience to take you to the delights of the winter season in
Europe with the Christmas Markets in Germany and Prague. Experience the festive food and drinks, lights,
markets, and decorated trees of the holiday season. Bring your jackets and mittens, and enjoy the festivities
with the women of Olivia.
- Frankfurt / Wiesbaden, Germany
- Miltenberg, Germany
- Würzburg, Germany
- Bamberg, Germany
- Nuremberg, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
For more information about your ship, Avalon's ms Visionary, click here.
- 1-night hotel in Frankfurt (breakfast)
- Transfer from host hotel in Frankfurt to the ship on December 4
- Accommodations on cruise for 5 nights in Comfort Collection beds with Egyptian super-combed cotton
linens, December 4-9
- Accommodations for 2 nights at Intercontinental Prague Hotel, December 9-11
- Included sightseeing tours in Miltenburg, Würzburg, Bamberg, Nuremburg and Prague
- Visits to several different Christmas markets
- All meals as indicated below while on board the ship
- Breakfast while in Frankfurt & Prague hotels
- Wine, beer, or soft drinks with included onboard lunches and dinners and complimentary sparkling
wine with onboard breakfast
- Coffee, tea, juices during all meals on board the ship
- Premium coffees, cappuccinos, lattes, hot chocolate, and teas on board the ship
- Cookies and fresh fruit available throughout the day on board the ship
- Complimentary bottled water replenished in rooms daily on board the ship
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board the ship
- Complimentary Nordic walking sticks on board the ship
- Transfer from ship in Nuremberg to Prague on December 9
- Tips to all local guide’s and bus drivers on all included tours and optional tours
- Gratuities to ships staff and Avalon Cruise Director
- Olivia’s signature entertainment and programming
- Olivia Staff assistance throughout
To learn more about your trip, please click here. For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Many of the tours are walking tours on cobblestone streets, with the possibility of snow and icy conditions.
There are staircases on the ship, along with an accessible lift to assist guests with mobility issues. The lift
does not go to the top deck, where often guests need to go to disembark the ship in some ports. Guests must
be able to walk short amounts of stairs and 1-2 miles/day on uneven surfaces without assistance. Motorized
wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on board, and may be difficult to maneuver during guided tours on land
in the winter. Olivia will provide a “Gentle Walkers” group on included tours whenever possible to
accommodate those who need a little more time to get from place to place. If you are not able to get on a bus
or walk without assistance, you are required to bring someone who can assist you.
We will be offering a 1-night post stretcher in Prague, December 11-12, 2019. For information, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!