If you love nature, this summer cruise is for you! You’ll see abundant wildlife, magnificent glaciers, breathtaking mountains and forests, and quaint and charming seaside towns, all in the company of 1,900 women of Olivia! Olivia’s magical energy tends to bring out much of the wildlife. Watch in wonder as whales, eagles, wild deer and arctic ferns come into view. Go fly-fishing in pristine wilderness in Juneau, explore the “St. Petersburg of the Pacific” in Sitka, flightsee over Misty Fjords National Monument in Ketchikan, and enjoy a spot of English tea in Victoria, British Columbia. With brown bear sightings a real possibility, and bald eagles flying over the ship, you will truly experience nature’s last untamed frontier with your new Olivia friends.
- Seattle, WA
- Scenic Cruising Stephens Passage
- Juneau, AK
- Scenic Cruising Hubbard Glacier
- Sitka, AK
- Ketchikan, AK
- Victoria, BC, Canada
- Seattle, WA
For more information about your ship, Holland America’s ms Oosterdam, please Click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on the ms Oosterdam
- Five restaurants (Vista Dining Room, Lido Market, Dive-In Grill, Pinnacle Grill*, Canaletto*)
*Specialty restaurants have a nominal cover fee
- Bars and lounges throughout offering premium alcohol and soft drinks along with the Explorations Café featuring specialty coffee drinks (beverages are an extra charge)
- Culinary Arts Theater powered by Food & Wine Magazine
- Two swimming pools and Jacuzzis
- Casino, fitness center, internet café, full-service Greenhouse Spa, Signature Shops
- Suites completely reimagined with new furniture, remodeled bathrooms and more. Stateroom amenities featuring luxurious beds with Euro-top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens, Elemis bath products, deluxe bathrobes, Egyptian cotton towels, massage showerheads, 5x magnifying make-up mirrors and salon quality hair dryers, flat-panel TV and DVD player, secure safe, complimentary fresh fruit on request, 24-hour room service, ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown
- Olivia’s signature programming, entertainment and staff assistance throughout
For more information about things you should know before you go, please Click here.
PRE-SALE PRICE: Book an Oceanview cabin in the next 60 days and SAVE $600 per person! Oceanview cabins begin as low as $1,799 per person. For room options, pricing and availability, Click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
Ready to Book?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!