Experience the enchanting splendor that is Southeast Asia on this 2-week land and river journey through Vietnam, Cambodia, and the Mekong River with 120 women of Olivia. You’ll float down Ha Long Bay in a traditional wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern conveniences. You’ll visit Angkor Archeological Park, A UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll ride an ox-cart through the Cambodian countryside to the beautiful Wat Kapong Tralach Pleu. You’ll explore Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh, famous for its French colonial architecture and vibrant nightlife. You’ll drift past floating markets as your boat maneuvers through the Mekong River’s intimate channels. Sound like your once-in-a-lifetime vacation? We think it does.
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Kampong Chhang, Cambodia
- Kampong Tralach, Cambodia
- Oudong, Cambodia
- Cong Koh, Cambodia
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tan Chau, Vietnam
- Sa Dec, Vietnam
- Xeo Quyt, Vietnam
- Caibe, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
To learn more about your ship, AmaWaterways’ AmaDara, please click here.
- Airport transfers on September 4 and 18, 2018
- Two-nights hotel accommodations in Hanoi at the Sofitel Legend Metropole (or similar) with daily buffet breakfast
- Overnight stay on board a luxurious traditional wooden junk in Ha Long Bay
- Flight from Hanoi to Siem Reap
- 3-nights hotel accommodations in Siem Reap at the Sofitel Royal Angkor (or similar) with daily buffet breakfast
- 7-nights deluxe cruise accommodations aboard AmaWaterways’ AmaDara
- Included sightseeing program as outlined in the itinerary
- Superb dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Local wine, local beer, soft drinks and “house-liquor” mixed drinks included on board the ship
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- One-night hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) at the Sofitel Saigon Plaza (or similar) with buffet breakfast
- Onboard special highlights include folklore dances and music performances, cultural discussion forums, themed dinners and Olivia entertainment
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
For more information about things you should know before you go, please click here.
IMPORTANT: ACTIVITY LEVEL
Most of the tours include a lot of walking on uneven or unpaved surfaces. Guests must be able to walk 1-3 miles/day at a regular pace without assistance. Unfortunately, there will not be a gentle walkers group on this vacation. There is no elevator on the ship, and all decks are accessible only by staircases. Motorized wheel chairs cannot be accommodated. Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by someone who can assist them.
For those who would like to arrive 1 or 2 nights early in Hanoi, Olivia will offer an optional one- night and two-night pre-hotel with airport pick-up. An optional one-night post-hotel for Ho Chi Minh City will be offered Sept. 18, 2018. More information will be available 8 months prior to trip date.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!