- April 23, 2020 – San Diego, CA
Beautiful, brilliant San Diego has the sun, the beaches, and the climate to die for. The San Diego Zoo is one of the world's best. Balboa Park is both a natural space and a collection of wonderful museums. The Old Town Spanish historic district is a colorful gaggle of shops and restaurants. Hillcrest is the city’s gay mecca. Oh, and the beaches! Coronado, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, La Jolla.
- San Diego Highlights
- Old Town Trolley
- Balboa Park
- San Diego Zoo
- Coronado Island
- April 24, 2020 – Santa Barbara, CA
Described as The American Riviera, Santa Barbara has a magic and unique feeling that's more than wine and arts, more than sunshine and the crisp air off the Pacific, more than amazing food and natural beauty. Santa Barbara is all of these things wrapped into the richness of a big city with the feel of a small town. It creates the space and spirit to relax and explore, ever casual and always comfortable. Wine tasting, golf, whale watching, strolling the beachside promenade or surfing are just a few of your options.
- Solvang Danish Village & Wine Tasting
- Santa Barbara by Trolley
- Montecito Stars & History Tour
- Blossoms & Bronze
- Wine Tastings & Picnic Lunch
- Santa Barbara Walking, Food & Photo Tour
- Cycling through the Vineyards
- Whale Watching
|8 AM||5 PM
- April 25-26, 2020 – San Francisco, CA
With cable cars that "climb halfway to the stars," San Francisco
is everybody's favorite city-by-the-bay. Visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Muir Woods, Alcatraz, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, the Castro district or take a day trip to the Napa or Sonoma wine country. You can even take time to stop by Olivia headquarters! Enjoy customized tour offerings so you can maximize your experience
in this beautiful city that we call home!
We depart on Sunday, April 26th at 12 pm.
- Boat ride and tour of Alcatraz Island
- Hop-on/Hop-off Tour—see Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge,
Lombard Street, and more
- San Francisco Highlights & Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Muir Woods & Sausalito
- Scenic San Francisco
- Napa or Sonoma Valley Wine Country
- Stroll through the Castro District
- April 27, 2020 – At Sea (Pacific Ocean)
- April 28, 2020 – Seattle, WA
Provisioner to gold rushers. Gateway for sea commerce. Incubator of jazz and grunge, jets and literature, coffee and computer software. Seattle is as much about reinvention as it is a landscape. And what a landscape! There are lakes and mountains and forests everywhere you look. The rest is an archipelago of neighborhoods studded with boutiques and coffee shops. Catch a salmon at Pike Place Market, ride to the top of the Space Needle, sample a local microbrew in Fremont, or slurp down a bowl of steaming pho in
the International District.
- Best of Seattle City Tour
- Future of Flight & Boeing Factory Tour
- Seattle Underground & Pike Place Shopping
- Space Needle & Chihuly Museum
- Woodinville Wine Country
|10 AM||6 PM
- April 29, 2020 – Vancouver, Canada
Vancouver offers a mix of beautiful natural scenery and a vibrant city experience—all for you to enjoy! Visit the Vancouver Aquarium or take a gondola ride to the top of Grouse Mountain, a hiker’s paradise with panoramic views over the city. Make your way
to vibrant Chinatown for some delectable dim sum.
Explore lovely Stanley Park with 1,000 acres of forests, gardens, lakes and walking paths in the heart of the city. Visit Granville Island Public Market, an artist hub alongside houseboats, theaters, galleries and restaurants. Wander through Gastown, the oldest
part of the city, and browse the galleries, boutiques and restaurants of every flavor, all set in carefully restored Victorian buildings.
- Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour
- Horse drawn carriage ride through Stanley Park
- Walk across Capilano Suspension Bridge & see native totem poles