Sailing from the Big Island to Molokai, you will have the opportunity to discover the richness Hawaii has to offer! Get a sense of Hawaii long ago. During a week of kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boarding, hiking and cultural visits, the history of this ancient homeland unfolds. We are going during prime humpback season, and will have an opportunity to visit the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary with front-row seats as we cruise these breeding grounds keeping watch for whales, dolphins and other marine life. By skiff, you’ll enjoy the lava tubes and coconut-fringed bays. Discover coral gardens chock-full of underwater life, snorkel
in a known sea turtle habitat by day and at night, with Giant Pacific Manta Rays. All in the company of women!
- Hawai'i, The Big Island
- Honomalino Bay
- Kealakekua Bay / Kailua-Kona
- Captain's Choice Exploration
- Olowalu / West Maui
For more information about your ship, the ms Safari Explorer, click here.
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights
- Night snorkel with Giant Pacific Manta Rays
- Marine life search in the Humpback National Sanctuary
- Evening pa’ina (feast) and Hawaiian jam session with Moloka’i locals
- Snorkel among coral gardens and at a sea turtle habitat
- Visit Moloka’i’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Discover island history at the Lāna’i Culture and Heritage Center
- Unparalleled snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding and skiff exploration
- Complimentary soft drinks, alcohol and wine all day
- Exclusive transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark days
- Entry fees to national parks/reserves
- Wellness offerings, fitness equipment yoga mats
- Complimentary 30-minute massage
On Board Amenities
- Kayaks, paddle boards, inflatable skiffs, snorkel equipment, hiking poles and full-beam swim step for easy access in the water
- Bow-mounted underwater camera
- EZ Dock launch platform
- Underwater bow-mount camera
- On-deck fitness equipment and massage room
- Large AV screen in the lounge
- DVD and book library
- Wine bar
- Included bar stocked with premium spirits, wines and microbrews
- iPod/MP3/Universal docking station/alarm clock
- Flat-screen TV/DVD player
- Hair dryer, bathrobes, conditioning shampoo and body wash
- Binoculars and reusable water bottles
- Heated tile floors in bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Tempur-Pedic® memory foam mattresses
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
We will be offering both a pre- and post-hotel. Information on these will be available approximately 11 months in advance of the trip.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!