Back by popular demand, our Amazing Galápagos Adventure is one of our most requested trips! Discover the origin of Darwin’s inspiration as you journey to a land of unrivaled beauty on this Olivia eco-adventure. Scan the skies for red-throated frigates wheeling and courting. Snorkel in clear equatorial waters, check out isolated species of finches and giant tortoises, and don’t forget to take a few snapshots of the incredible blue-footed boobies and playful sea lions. If you enjoy learning about the natural world, and exploring with a group of like-minded women, join us on this intimate voyage with National Geographic Lindblad Expeditions and 47 women of Olivia.
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- N Seymour
- Santa Cruz
- San Cristobal
- All meals indicated (B/L/D)
- Round-trip flight from Guayaquil to Galápagos
- Transfer to hotel and ship upon arrival and to hotel and airport upon departure
- Services of Olivia cruise director, Lindblad Expeditions’ leader, naturalist staff, National Geographic photography instructor, expert guides and the ship’s doctor
- Use of kayaks, snorkeling gear and wetsuits
- Voyage DVD (one per household)
- Gratuities to ship’s crew and naturalists
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee, port charges and service taxes (subject to increase)
- Internal Ecuador flights (Baltra – San Cristobal – Guayaquil)
- Olivia assistance throughout
For more information about what’s not included, and other things you should know before you go, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!