Alaska’s Inside Passage truly is nature’s last untamed frontier. On this majestic cruise you will see glaciers extending for miles, calving with a thunderous roar as the ice hits the water’s surface. You’ll begin in Vancouver, a youthful city alive with culture, food and nightlife. In Juneau, spend your time shopping downtown or try out your rugged side while kayaking, dogsledding, rafting, hiking, whale watching, flightseeing or fishing. Want to learn a little history? Skagway’s narrow-gauge railway and old saloons boasts the gold-rush days of yore, and the “Ska-Gay” Town tour has been customized especially for the ladies of Olivia. In Glacier Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll revel in some of the highest mountain peaks and greenest rainforests in North America. You’ll capture snapshots of bald eagles soaring, whales gliding, and brown and black bears puttering across the landscape. Eat your way through Ketchikan – the Salmon Capital of the World. Learn to salmon fish or go on a king crab feast. Or, for the adventurer in you, take a floatplane to scout out Alaskan bears! On your days at sea, rest and relax or listen to a lecture and ask questions of local experts who will be on board to share their knowledge of Alaska’s culture, food, and wildlife. Did we forget anything? Oh yes, just that you will experience this journey with 1,450 women just like you.
Click here to view our Alaska Inside Passage & Glaciers Cruise webinar.
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- The Inside Passage (scenic cruising)
- Juneau, Alaska
- Skagway, Alaska
- Glacier Bay (scenic cruising)
- Ketchikan, Alaska
For more information about your ship, Holland America’s ms Volendam, please Click here
- Accommodations for 8 days/7 nights on the ms Volendam
- Dine in five restaurants (Rotterdam Dining Room, Lido Restaurant, Terrace Grill, Pinnacle Grill*, Canaletto*)
- Bars and lounges throughout offering premium alcohol and soft drinks along with the Explorations Café featuring specialty coffee drinks (beverages are an extra charge)
- Culinary Arts Center powered by Food & Wine Magazine
- Two swimming pools and Jacuzzis
- Casino, fitness center, internet café, full-service Greenhouse Spa, Signature Shops
- Gratuities, port charges/taxes, which are covered in NDA fees
- Stateroom amenities featuring luxurious beds with euro-top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens, Elemis bath products, deluxe bathrobes, Egyptian cotton towels, massage showerheads, 5x magnifying make-up mirrors and salon-quality hair dryers, flat-panel TV and DVD player, secure safe, complimentary fresh fruit on request, 24-hour room service, ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown
- Olivia’s signature programming, entertainment and staffing assistance throughout
*Specialty restaurants have a nominal cover fee
For more information about things you should know before you go, please Click here
For room options, pricing and availability, please Click here
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!