Few places on earth can lay claim to such superlative natural wonders as Africa. The timeless
savannahs of the Serengeti. Ngorongoro Crater, the famed “Eighth Wonder of the Natural World.”
The marvels of this land are as celebrated as those who have bravely explored them. An experience akin to
being hosted at a friend’s private camp on the African savannah, and then moving to another friend’s bush
home on the edge of the virgin forest. Enjoy the rhythms of safari life in the timeless manner of families who
have spent their lives in Africa. Olivia’s African Safari Adventure; a trip of a lifetime.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
*Voted World’s Best Tour Operator & Safari Outfitter — Travel & Leisure Magazine
*Voted Trip of a Lifetime — Travel & Leisure Magazine
*Voted Best Outfitters on Earth — National Geographic Adventure Magazine
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Serengeti National Park
- Maasai Mara
For more information about your accommodations, click here.
- Accommodations for 10 days/9 nights in the finest hotels, lodges and tent camps
- Airport group arrival transfer and departure transfers on days of program (October 28 and November 6)
with personal VIP “Meet and Greet” upon arrival at your gate and assistance through immigrations at the
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Private day-use rooms on the day of departure, November 6
- All meals while in Kenya & Tanzania
- Water, soft drinks, coffee, and tea at all meals
- All alcohol included at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
- $70 laundry credit at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti and free laundry at Maasai Mara Governor’s
- Special enhancements:
- Meet a Maasai elder
- Visit to the Dame Daphne Sheldrick’s Wildlife Foundation in Nairobi (as seen on ”Oprah”)
- View elephant feeding
- Visit to the Giraffe Center
- Bush luncheon in the Ngorongoro Crater (subject to approval by park authorities)
- Museum visit and lecture at Olduvai Gorge
- Maasai village visit
- Sundowners set-up on last evening (drinks billed to room based on consumption)
- Option to visit and participate in an AmericaShare project, Mukuru slums
- Safari briefing conducted by your Micato Safari Director
- Three flights with all transfers and safaris to enhance your comfort and minimize lengthy drives:
- Private charter flights from Nairobi to Lake Manyara, via Arusha
- Private charter flight from the Serengeti to Maasai Mara
- Private charter or scheduled flight from the Maasai Mara to Nairobi
- On safari, we will seat a maximum of 6 guests in our 9-passenger vehicles guaranteeing a window seat
and access to pop-up roof hatch for each guest. While in Maasai Mara, all open-air 6-passenger jeeps will
seat a maximum of 4 guests.
- Each vehicle is equipped with: ice chests with complementary beverages, safari library with wildlife books.
- Services of the Flying Doctors’ Society, an emergency airborne medical unit.
- An authentic safari hat and wooden animal necklace as a welcome gift
- An Olivia safari vest (be sure and let us know your size)
- All entrance fees to parks (fees subject to increase)
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges for accommodations and included meals
- All porterage throughout
- All gratuities, including the Driver Guides and Safari Director
- Micato’s concierge service at all hotels.
- Hospitality Desk, fully staffed throughout the day in Nairobi and on safari
- Olivia representative to accompany the group.
To learn more about your trip, please click here. Additional information will be available approximately 11 months prior to the trip.
We will be offering optional one-night pre-night hotel for those who wish to come in a day early and rest before the big adventure. A one-night package with VIP airport meet and greet transfer with breakfast included will be available 11 months prior to trip. For more information, please click here.
For room options, pricing and availability, please click here.
Olivia is happy to offer payments plans and accepts VISA, MasterCard and Discover: Payment Plan.
READY TO BOOK?
Call 800-631-6277 or 415-962-5700 option 1 for more information or to secure your space now!